Dread
Work's been getting worse day by day. It's like going to war everyday. Well, in the military sense, I'm like a useless clerk who occasionally gets shot, and see others get shot and can't do anything about it. In fact, war here is even worse because it's an internal war. Of course, if you see each department as a seperate entity, then yeah, it's a normal war. But my department is severely handicapped! We only have 2 specialists, 1 corporal, and 1 clerk. Worse, we're almost like getting sabotaged from enigmatic officers who literally stay in offices. Haha! Shit, I'm so lame...
Anyways, I'm getting bombarded not just at work. There are people out there who think I'm slacking and just laid back, waiting for a job to drop on me. Well, here's news: Jobs don't just take you when you apply for them. And here's more news: MY kind of job don't appear even rarely, if at all, in Singapore. And and... here's YET more news: I DON'T just wanna work anywhere that gives me money. For example, like in the bank. Now I'm glad I didn't extend my contract for another month. I don't know how my thoughts of the bank changed so fast, but now I can't wait to leave the place. Haha! Shhh, don't tell anyone.
Oh wells, I guess that's life. I hope it won't be like that when I get the job I want. Well, it doesn't make sense right? Coz I would like the job I want. Haha! Maybe I'm deceiving myself... *sigh* If in the end I really can't stand the job I like, as in, the job job, not the people, then I guess I have to look at other routes, e.g. photography, art, crafts, ermm... maybe I can go into shows? Nah... crap! I'm out of a job!
I wish I can be a NatGeo photographer... =(
Anyways, back to reality. Today's been positively depressing, yet my mouth automatically turns into a smile when I talk to someone. It's the years of... programmed smiling, I tell ya! No matter, I trudged home slowly, depressingly, and I liked being depressed. Hmm... am I making sense? No, not really. My thoughts are a jumble now. I shall stop blogging.
Oh before that, you'll realise a few changes to my entries. The title now appears at the top! And you can comment on my posts instead of just tagging me! Yay! And if you don't already know, one of my links (specifically the last Kim Possible square) is now a slideshow of the latest photo expedition exhibition! To see ALL my photos, it's in one of the other links which will have links to link you to my linked online photoalbum.
Ok, toodles!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home