Hope Pulls Us Through the Toughest Times
It's been more than a year now...
I still think about you and me... and I always felt that it was a beautiful thing that we could've had, that we could've made of our future. And it really was a shame that I couldn't have held it all together.
Books that I read, movies that I see, they all remind me of what could have been. I guess it's no use wallowing in that because what could have been, could have been many things. We might have ended up broken in the end anyway. Or we might have a happily-ever-after... but for now, all that seems pointless, useless, and meaningless to ponder upon, to think about.
I still miss you. I still love you. I still think about you, think of you so so much... so very often.
Is there any hope at all?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home