Sunday... Glumday...
Went for lunch at Ajisen Ramen at PS with Tiff and Pat after church. Had a Volcano Ramen which was supposed to hot (four chillis rating!) but wasn't very. *shrugs* Oh wells.
After lunch, we walked to Taka where I met mum & dad at Best Denki. He showed me the printer/scanner/copier/fax that caught his eye, and I was like, but we don't need it. Luckily he didn't buy it. I went around and searched for my Canoscan 8800F: $319! Man, it's the same price as Sim Lim sia... Maybe Sim Lim's price would've dropped after the PC Show? *crosses fingers*
Came home after that, intended to continue packing my room (I started yesterday, by the way), but the weather was so nice to sleep. *sigh* Well, you guessed wrong. I didn't sleep. I spent the afternoon reading up on how to create expandable posts. Tried it but couldn't get it to work. Maybe next time. But now I have ANOTHER link somewhere in my Kim Possible picture. =) This shouldn't be hard, considering the elements of the design. Happy searching!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home