MORE Retail Therapy
I went to IKEA today... haha! With Bingjun. =)
I think I love IKEA. Haha! Went to the Tampines one today... I like that more than the Alexander one coz it's bigger and it's more organized.
Anyway, I bought $81.25 worth of stuff today. A cushion and its cover costs $20. A mat friction thingy costs $4. A set of 3 colorful polka dot tins costs $2.50. A small kids' table for my laptop when I'm sitting on the floor costs $39. Hmm... what else did I get? Oh yes! Some drawer organizers that costs $12.95. Now my undies and socks are in my drawers already! Yay!
And I found another shelf to squeeze under my bed... haha! JUST nice... And I need that shelf to put the ever-increasing number of random books I find here & there. That costs $39... maybe I'll get that tmr. And oh! I found this for Evonne!

Wonder if she'll want it... haha! It can hold soup... and it's got one handle...
Hai... I'm still lacking of a toiletries holder and more shelf space for my thingamabobs... and I need to get rid of the stupid old TV that's still working. It's taking up a big chunk of space from my room!!!
Oh, did I tell u that I set up a cozy corner right below my window? It's got lots of cushions and soft toys! And I've got candles around me, and an incandescent spotlight on top, so it's really quite cozy... =) Especially these few days rainy rainy, cooling cooling one... haha! I love my refurnished room, even though it's gonna cost me about $400 in total after everything. At least I can start living IN it again... haha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home