+ =)

Monday, September 28, 2009

Miss You...

Can I miss you? I hope you don't mind... but I really really do. =(

I miss showering you with love and affection,
with gifts and little presents.
I miss giving you little kisses,
in the early morning light.
I miss holding you to sleep,
in the wee hours of the morning.
I miss waking up so close to you
and gazing at your beautiful face.

I miss your smiling at me
and the warmth if brings my heart.
I miss your hand in mine,
the tenderness of your touch.
I miss the fun we had
when I piggyback you in winter.
I miss the love you had
when you looked me in the eyes.

I miss cooking for you,
hanging out the laundry too.
I miss coming home to a big embrace
and lazing the evenings away.
I miss the strolls and the walks,
the laughs and the quiet whisperings.
I miss your eyes, your beautiful eyes,
when they laugh along with you.

I miss singing with you
while you play the guitar and we praise our GOD.
I miss arguing with you
over Bible Studies, Biblical talks.
I miss Cold Rock ice-cream
on a cold cold winter's night.
I miss the crazy secret cabbing
to be with you every night.

I miss the feeling of connection
when a song held meaning for both of us.
I miss the snuggling in our own sleeping bags
when we gaze at the stars in the sky.
I miss the not-so-secret miming
that distracted everyone else in the meeting.
I miss the walks to school
in the grumblings of cold early mornings.

I miss grocery shopping
and pushing you round on a trolley.
I miss buying lots of chocolates
and gorging ourselves with them.
I miss your cravings for
hot Milo and crackers at midnight.
I miss communal breakfast
with you and your two best friends.

I miss missing you
every single moment we're apart.
I miss waiting for you
whenever we're about to meet.
I miss studying with you
in the library, or at a cafe.
I miss the long talks we used to have
until the sun rises and we're still talking.

I miss hiding behind a tree,
us two elephants.
I miss looking after baby
and trying to make him sleep.
I miss the times with your family,
where they treat me like part of you.
I miss buying you flowers
even though it's not that often.

I miss picking your clothes for you
when you don't know what to wear.
I miss shopping with you
trying to restrain your spree.
I miss sharing sushi with you,
half for you, and half for me.
I miss chasing the dog away from you,
coz you didn't like his slobber.

I miss taking the catamaran with you
downstream to someplace else.
I miss watching the sunset colors in the sky
with you by my side.
I miss the secret handholds
at the back of a car.
I miss keeping you warm
with my jackets and my self.

I miss you... I really really really do. And I hope somehow someway, you'll miss me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home