Toy Kingdom!!!
Heyo! Wah seh... having nothing to do really increases my blogging frequency. Haha! Today, I did this:

You can click on it to see everyone in the photo. =) I displayed Lego toys, Spiderman toys, Batman toys, I've got a couple of other Marvel heroes like Iceman and Deadpool. Then I've got an Alien queen, and Transformers: Beast Wars. And another couple of forgotten heroes
Met Bingjun for dinner. Went to Charco's at AMK Ave 5. Haha! We concluded that Nando's was better, but he still felt that Nando's wasn't nice coz it's too dry. *shrugs* I'm fine with Nando's coz I usually put lots and lots of Peri Peri Sauce. =)
Hmm... what else to say... Oh yes!
Karaoke! I don't really like karaoke. I don't like everyone to hear my mistakes. I don't wanna sound off key. I don't wanna sing the wrong words at the wrong time and have my mistakes amplified, and in some systems, pointed out and scored. I'm sure many others feel that too, that's why they go for home karaoke systems: free, sing almost anytime u want, nobody to criticize your bad singing. BUT, I'm VERY VERY VERY sure some people are ultra tone deaf, and they still like to blast their speakers till the whole neighbourhood can hear their bad singing. These are the people who appear in the first couple of episodes of Singapore Idol, or American Idol, or whatever other country's Idol.
This afternoon, I was unfortunate enough to hear my neighbours sing. We chinese like to say when people are singing badly, that it sounds like they're killing chickens. 杀鸡。Today, I finally experienced the authentic clucking of that not-so-old chinese saying. Check it out:
WARNING!!!
Health hazard! May
decrease lifespan of
eardrums!
Play with caution!
Download My Neighbour - 杀鸡
If you downloaded and listened to that, I'm sorry you had to hear that. But, even though I think it might shorten the lifespan of your eardrums, I find it hilarious enough to warrant the risk. =D
Ok, that's all for my life today. =) Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home