Insomnia
Went to bed around 11:30pm... tossed and turned, sleep didn't come. So I went to the window to take a look outside... cooler air, but nothing new or interesting to see. So I lit 2 tealights and placed them on my shelf, but I still couldn't sleep. Came out to blog in a pretty emo mood, but chatting and browsing through pictures of unknown girls on Facebook cheered me up abit. Hey, that sounds wrong. Actually, it was all Vic's fault. Hahaha! She said Joshua saw a girl who looked like me and gave me a link with no picture. End up, I found myself going through whoever's photo album looking for a female version of me. That particular photo looked quite... eeek. But the person's own profile proved her to be much prettier and pleasant-looking than me with long hair, boobs, a dress, and a clutch purse. On second thoughts, most anything would be more pleasant-looking than that. Hahaha!
Oh wells... not emo anymore... but I still miss you.
I'm gonna try & take a cold shower, light an apple-scented tealight, and try to sleep again.
I hope my fever doesn't take me down in the night...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home