+ =)

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Blog

Well, not really...

It's still the old blog... but I've decided not to stick to my old kind of design anymore. I want an easy to read, easy to navigate format, so that it's easy to add more stuff, or remove stuff...

Currently, the template is a default one, but rest assured, I will customize it soon!

So! What's up this new year for you? Resolutions? New jobs? New friends? New attitude?

I've got resolutions, 2 of which are year-long, but I think I shan't say it here.

New job? Nah... at least, not yet. New friends? Yes! Lotsa 'em! And life in church seems to be getting better and more as it should be, as it used to be. And I thank GOD for that, because if it weren't for HIS guidance, HIS plans, HIS grace and mercy, HIS love, I wouldn't have been here to be impacted by the people in ORPC. 2 years here, and I do believe I'm here to stay.

So what's up this new year? I think lots of things are up... and this year is gonna be spectacular! I can feel the GOD-charged atmosphere! Can't you?

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home