+ =)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Art & Craft

It was time I had a proper clock in my room. So I went to IKEA last last week I think... with Eugene. Got me the cheapo $2.50 clock... the same one as Shawn's 3 clocks which he made to show only hour, minute, or second on each, and placed them side by side. Of course, knowing me, I'm not one who'd settle for uniformity. So I picked the white (actually, technically, translucent) one coz there'd be the option of painting it without any color tints.

And I did! I spray painted it purple... and drew some floral patterns on it. Now it looks more like $30 than $2.50. Ha!


Nice right? I think so, even if I do say so myself. Of course, it's not commercial quality, but for $2.50 and abit of time, I'm extremely satisfied with the results.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home