+ =)

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Discerning GOD's Calling

How do you do that?

It depends very much on your relationship with GOD. I guess sometimes we just gotta have more faith in what our GOD can do, instead of limiting HIM in our minds, in our bodies, in our abilities. If GOD calls, HE provides.

Right?

I don't see myself having that kind of faith yet. Those who believe, obey; those who obey, believe. That's something I learnt in YAM Camp. Do I believe? I believe that I believe. Do I obey? Doesn't seem like I am enough.

I seem to be constantly living in the shadows of my past, my mistakes, my sins. I pray that GOD, my GOD, will drag me out of the pits and shed me in HIS glorious light, where I am assured of Jesus' blood cleansing away my sins, and where I can see, like Thomas, that Jesus is so real and so there for me that I willingly submit my whole life for HIM.

Faith? It eludes me at the moment, and together with that, GOD's strength...

Angela asked, "Who am I? What am I doing here?" Seems like two really apt questions at a time like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home