Midnight Shopping Experience
Hey hey!
Here I am, at 3:20am, placing an entry into this here blog. Well, I just returned not long ago from my first time at Mustafa Shopping Centre! I went to accompany Eugene, my cousin, coz he suddenly had a craving for salad and he wanted Bacon Bits. Haha! Well, we bought stuff alright... but none of them were Bacon Bits. We hunted high and low for it but to no avail. In the end, we asked some staff about it and I heard a hilarious question asked back to us:
"Is it vermicelli?"
Oh man! I nearly burst out laughing can... hahaha! But it's ok. According to one of them, it's one more item to take note of to put on the shelves. =)
I bought my 1kg of honey coz mine's running out. Eugene wanted to buy those super ex kind... the Manuka honey... supposedly have some kind of herbal effect or something. *shrugs* After a long time of consideration, I decided to go for the 2nd cheapest. Haha! Oh, and I bought roasted chestnuts too! They were cheaper than what I got last time... different brand though.
Actually, I was kinda disappointed, coz I heard many stories about the things there being dirt cheap... but no leh... not really. For example, they have green LASERs! I'm somewhat surprised they have them, but ok... well... I asked for the strongest one they have, which is a 100mW one... What's the cost? Guess... Lemme give u a hint. I bought my 30mW one online for roughly SGD$30. From the same online store, a 100mW one would cost less than SGD$130. This one they were selling at Mustafa (which was a pen-style one) was going at $290!!! I was like... woah! $290, I could have gotten myself that blu-ray one I've been drooling over for so long. Anyways, the guy's attitude sucks. I was like, "Can I see?" Then he was like, "See? See lor. It's there," and he pointed to one. Inside me, I wanted to slap his face, except I would never do that because it's maximum filth with minimum impact. Instead, I merely smirked and walked away, knowing that my 30mW green in my pocket can do what he mentioned his 100mW green could do: see the ray. I smirked also because I know for sure that my LASER knowledge far exceeds his and my showing off would only fall on hairy, unknowledgeable ears.
Ok, time to sleep now. It's late... haha! I wonder what time I'll wake up tmr.
Oh, by the way, I didn't go to the reservoir for a nightwalk. Thinking about the xian-ness of going alone is already a turn-off... On top of that, remembering how dark it was and how easily my imagination ran wild was the lock that latched my resolve not to go alone. Yet, I shall have to go alone if and when I finally want to obtain my first wild scorpion pet, for I believe nobody would be interested in going on a night hike through secondary rainforests with me.
Oh wells... *shrugs* =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home