+ =)

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Night Cycling

In the end, I decided to go for night cycling. I guess I really wanted to go but felt really weird. But in the end, it's them requiring my walkie talkies that made me go. But whaddya know, they already have 5 better talkies! And Guangyu has 7 EVEN better ones... Who knew so many people have so many walkie talkies? Damn... and I thought I was the gadget guy. I need more gadgets...

Anyhow, alot of people were surprised to see me. Haha! Like, long time no see. And I was like, ya ya... and didn't continue talking much. I just don't clique with them anymore.

I talk to Doris and Anqi and Bernice and Simin and Dennis and Fiona and Freda and Bingjun and Dexter and Derrick though. Oh, and Shiyi too. That's... 11 people... out of 40+. Ha...

But it was an enjoyable ride la. Not long enough for my liking though... and not tiring enough... not until the last stretch starting from Fort Rd back to Macs, where I turned my bike up to the highest gear and peddled halfway hands-free, and halfway arched like a racer trying to achieve better aerodynamics. I think the racer stance really helps. I overtook SO many people! I mean, I started Fort Rd at the back back back... nearly the last. I ended more than half ahead. Haha! K, nvm where I ended. I just felt that the stance was really faster.

Waited with Dexter till 7:30am to send the bikes back. Derrick and Qihang too. There were 2 groups of elderly people at the beach, 1 practising qi gong, I think. And the other one is just trying to distract the qi gong group. The things they do so funny. Like, got one, the exercise seemed like just laughing out loud, "Hee hee hee hee ho ho ho ho hahahahaha!" I guess that helps in lung power or something, but huh? Then after that they were like "Jia you jia you jia you! POP!" It was balloons bursting. Then we were like, wah, they're nuts man, asking old people to blow up balloons till they burst. Then after every pop, they will clap clap clap, then after awhile, start the chanting again... "Jia you jia you jia you! POP!" Craziness...

Well, I took 76 all the way home and I slept on the bus. Curiously, I woke up before my stop and felt quite rested already. Came home, bathed, surfed net till 11, then I got nothing to do, so I decided to take a nap, expecting mum to wake me for lunch. When I next woke up, it was like 5+ already... shit.

So now, I'm wondering if I should go sleep early...

*sigh* So lonely... I need to hang out more with friends... hai. There's no point always waiting online, hoping for something to happen.

I wanna buy more films and go out shooting, but there's no one to go with.

I wanna buy a Crumpler bag to keep my lomo cams in when I go out, but there's not many people to go out with.

Help... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home